The Hillsborough Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association is pleased to present “Give it a Shot”, the 4th Annual Clay Shoot, on May 3, 2021.
Whether you are a first time participant or an expert shooter, you will relish this phenomenal networking opportunity and great team building event! This event will take place along the 8 station, Blue course on a beautiful path through old Florida scenery. Com enjoy a day of fun! Ready, Aim, Network!
Each registration includes: Lite Breakfast, Awards Luncheon, 50 Shells and Goody Bag
Team of Four $350
- Four shooters
Individual Shooter: $90
- One shooter
Golf Cart $30 (optional, limited quantity)
- Course is ¾ mile to walk
Players Package $25 (purchase online or at check in)
- Three raffle tickets, and one mulligan
- Rental shotguns, $20 day of shoot (1 per team)
Presenting Sponsor –$1,200
Company recognition on tournament signage introduction at opening of event and luncheon with opportunity to welcome attendees, handout in Goody Bag, choice of station to showcase your business and network with shooters, two teams of four and two golf carts.
Breakfast or Luncheon Sponsor –$500
- Welcome participants, company recognition on signage. table display and one team of four.
Awards Celebration Sponsor –$350 each
- Address participants, company recognition on table for distribution of materials and two shooters.
Goody Bag Sponsor –$300
- Company recognition on signage, goody bag distribution with company materials and two shooters.
Station Sponsor –$150
- Showcase your business at a range station while networking with shooters.
Registration and payment deadline is April 23 or earlier if event sells out. Cancellations after deadline will be invoiced, as guarantees have already been made on your behalf. PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED IN ADVANCE!
We look forward to seeing you again, please know that your safety is our #1 consideration, we will practice social distancing, have hand sanitizer and masks available on request.
Due to COVID Guidelines, registration is required.