Hotels and restaurants have been among the hardest hit during the COVID-19 pandemic. Join Florida Power & Light Company Director of Major & Governmental Accounts Andy Marin to discuss ways to increase your “Energy IQ,” how to save on your next energy bill; understanding smart energy usage during the pandemic; and FPL’s free resources, solutions and more. The discussion will be moderated by FR&LA’s Senior Vice President of Corporate Relations & Membership Dan Murphy.
BONUS: Webinar attendees will entered into FPL’s Business Energy Makeover Sweepstakes with a chance to win a $15,000 Business Energy Makeover courtesy of FPL. Any individual or business can participate in the webinar, but only FPL customers who pre-register for the webinar before October 22, 2020 at 10:29 a.m. and activate the Business Energy Manager on FPL.com by October 29, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. will be eligible to win the $15,000 Business Energy Makeover. View sweepstakes official rules HERE.
- What COVID-19-related energy challenges are hotels and restaurants facing?
- How can you take control of energy usage and savings during the pandemic and beyond?
- What are some turnkey energy tips that can be implemented now to raise “Energy IQs” and save on future energy bills?
- How does understanding energy demand help achieve business energy goals?
- What free tools and resources does FPL offer customers in the hotel and restaurant industries?
Can’t watch the webinar live? A recording will be sent to all registrants following the event.