FRLA’s Marketing + Operations Summit is back for our 9th annual premier Florida hospitality event. We are thrilled to partner with Results Thru Strategy, a diverse group of entrepreneurial and executive-level hospitality experts, for the third year in a row. Bringing you leading industry trends, best practices, top-notch speakers and unparalleled networking, we’ve made sure there’s a seat for everyone at our table.
Join Florida’s most influential hospitality professionals and top-level executives and expect to see powerful players such as Coca-Cola, MillerCoors, Marriott, Disney, Firehouse Subs, Sonny’s BBQ, Tony Roma’s, Loews Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Tijuana Flats, Bloomin’ Brands and many more.
Presentations & Recordings
TJ Schier: “Igniting Top Performers”- CLICK HERE
More Than a Restaurant- CLICK TO VIEW RECORDING
Early Bird Breakout Sessions:
Diversity, Inclusion, & Bias 101: Awareness to Action- CLICK HERE
Thriving with a $17 Minimum Wage- CLICK TO VIEW RECORDING
Breakout Session 1:
Building Legal Compliance Into Your Management Training- CLICK HERE
3 Ways to Stay Focused During Times of Crises- CLICK HERE
Breakout Session 2:
Branding: Being Purposeful with Marketing & Operations- CLICK HERE
Breakout Session 3:
Looking to Launch a Virtual Brand? Expand into the Dark/ Ghost Kitchen Arena- CLICK HERE
Learn How DoorDash Stays Merchant First- CLICK HERE
Breakout Session 4:
Holy Grails of Digital Growth- CLICK HERE
Neuroscience Secrets that Influence the Consumer Experience- CLICK HERE
You Can Now Hire NCAA Athletes for Promotions… But There’s a Catch- CLICK HERE TO VIEW RECORDING
Legal Compliance Strategy for Tipped Employees: 80/20 Rule, Tip Shares, Tip Pools, and Minimum Wage- CLICK HERE
Breakout Session 5:
TJ Schier: “Off-Premises Domination”- CLICK HERE
Why Pending Data Privacy Legislation Could Crush Your Business: Everything You Need to Know- CLICK HERE
General Admission 2 Day Ticket- $149
**For group rate information contact Ashley Gholston at AGholston@frla.org.
Agenda & Event Booklet
CLICK HERE to view our 2021 agenda. CLICK HERE to view our 2021 booklet.
Meet Some of the Speakers
Speaker Highlight Video
Jeff Gigante: Restauranteur, Entrepreneur, Founder | Next Level Brands
Melissa Hughes: Founder | The Andrick Group
2021 Location, Accommodations, & COVID-19 Protocols
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
1 Seminole Way, Davie, FL 33314
Available From Friday, August 13, 2021
Available To Monday, August 23, 2021
CLICK HERE to book your room today!
*Room Block closes 7/28
- Masks are optional at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino property
- Seminole Hard Rock Banquet staff are encouraged to wear masks
- FRLA does encourage attendees to wear masks indoors – FRLA will provide masks for MOS attendees
- Signage will be placed around the venue encouraging attendees to wear masks and sharing that FRLA will provide masks at registration.
- Hand Sanitizers stations are placed throughout hotel and all meeting spaces
- Plexiglass partitions remain in place on a majority of the games in the Hard Rock Casino
- Peroxide solutions are used for cleaning throughout the property daily
- Rooms and Meeting Spaces are sanitized using peroxide solutions
- Hard Rock does not enter guest rooms for housekeeping during your stay
- All meeting space will be sat at 50% max capacity to provide social distancing
- General Session: Seminole Hard Rock – Seminole Ballroom 28,638 sq. feet.
- Breakout Rooms:
- Salon East & West – 4,549 sq ft
- Terrace A&B, C&D – 3,883 sq ft
- Sponsor Marketplace: We have limited this now to 50 tables allowing for social distancing between each sponsor table.
- Complimentary Self Parking (Maps attached)
- Valet $20 Daily | $25 Overnight
Guitar Light Show Times: 9 & 9:30pm Nightly
- The Guitar Hotel Light Show is a daily spectacular featuring a series of orchestrated outdoor music and lights showcasing the LED lights built into all sides of the brand-new and immaculate The Guitar Hotel. The lights are programmed to change color and intensity and are choreographed to different songs. Six high-powered beams of light accentuate the production by projecting at least 20,000 feet into the sky. The six lights mimic the strings of an imaginary guitar neck.
- For optimal viewing of the Guitar Hotel Façade, follow sings for the directions to the designate photo op at the southeast corner of the pool lagoon
Property Maps: VIEW HERE
If you would like to dine on property please call in advance to Customer Care at 954-316-2900 to make reservations at Cipresso Italian, Council Oak Steaks and Seafood, and Kuro Japanese. Please tell the agent that they you with FRLA. Here is a link to available dining options if you would like to preview menus.
Alternate Hotel Accomodations:
Fairfield Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel/ Special group rate $129.00 + 13% tax
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port Hotel/ Special group rate $134.00 + 13% tax
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel/ Special group rate $139.00 + 13% tax
FORT LAUDERDALE MARRIOTT HARBOR BEACH RESORT & SPA
*For reservations email: Niki.Hinesley@marriott.com
2021 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
CLICK HERE for 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities!
2021 Marketing Council
CLICK HERE to view the 2021 Marketing Council.
This event would not be possible without the input and guidance from our Marketing Council. THANK YOU for investing your time and for your continued support of the FRLA!
Thank you to all of our 2021 Marketing + Operations Summit Sponsors!