The Northwest Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association invites you to attend our Hospitality Awards Ceremony. This night will honor Northwest Florida restaurateurs and hoteliers who have consistently shown passion and hard work in their respective positions. The nominated employees have shown incredible guest relations, creating seamless experiences at both hotels and/or restaurants.
Individual tickets cost $45.
For more information and ticket reservations, contact FRLA Regional Director Nick Lowe at 850-661-4256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominate your hospitality superheroes for the following categories:
- Best Restaurant Manager
- Best Hotel and/or Resort Manager
- Best Culinary Manager (chefs, kitchen managers, banque chefs, etc)
- Best Front of the House Restaurant Associate (servers, runners, hostesses, etc)
- Best Front of the House Hotel or Resort Associate (guest services, bellman, concierge, etc)
- Best Back of the House Restaurant Associate (cooks, utility, expediters, etc)
- Best Back of the House Hotel or Resort Associate (housekeepers, housemen, laundry staff, inspectors, maintenance, engineers, etc)
- Best Sales and Marketing Associate (direct or sales, events coordinators, social marketing personnel, wedding coordinators, etc)
- Best Arts and Culture Experience
- Supplier of the Year
- Best Event
- Spirit of Hospitality (community)
Interested in sponsoring the event?