More Americans are traveling again, but the industry is far from where it was pre-pandemic. Stays are shorter and, in many cases, closer to home. Business travel is down, and meetings and conventions are still on hold. With so many challenges, how can hotels, resorts, and destinations drive revenue? A panel of leading travel marketers will discuss strategies to help you attract your share of the market.
Topics will include:
- Generating local PR for your property or destination
- How influencer visits and FAM trips have evolved
- Attracting locals seeking weekend getaways
- Communicating sanitation and safety protocols
- Promotions & deals – what’s working?
- Minimonies, micro weddings, and elopements – are they worth it?
- Lorne Fisher, CFE, CEO & Managing Partner, Fish Consulting, LLC.
- Stacy Ritter, President/CEO, Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Michael Cook, Director of Sales, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- Thomas Parke, Director of Marketing & Sales, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort