UNITED STATES — On June 3, 2020, SipScience, a national data analytics hospitality company for consumers, bars, and restaurants will host a Webinar via Zoom from 4:30pm-5:30pm CT to review the findings of it’s latest data research: Restaurant/ Bar Activity and COVID-19. This 60 minute moderated panel discussion will feature several leading voices in the hospitality industry and will be led by Chief Customer Officer of SipScience, Dr. Karen Bartuch who conducted the survey.
Dr. Bartuch added: “Understanding of the landscape of the consumer attitude during COVID-19 will not only guide SipScience’s decisions ahead —but will also support all those within the restaurant industry”
Wednesday, June 3 from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm CST
Karen Bartuch, MA | Chief Customer Officer at SipScience | TEDx Speaker
Other Speakers TBA
This web-event is free and open to all
Several questions from the survey included:
● “During quarantine, I purchased carryout from bars and/ or restaurants.”
- “I have concerns about the safety of dining inside restaurants.”
- “What actions would ease your concerns?”
● “Once the quarantine is lifted, I plan to dine in at restaurants.”
● Once the quarantine is lifted, I plan to patronize bars (i.e., sit inside a bar and have at least one drink).”
● “I’m concerned about exchanging money when paying at a bar and/or restaurant.”
● “I plan to go to bars with the same frequency as I did prior to the quarantine.”
SipSciene is slated to launch its official app, SIP, in 33 cities across the United States later this year. The member-based SIP app is designed to offer an advantage to each part of a three-pillar ecosystem of venues, consumers, and alcohol companies, by providing marketed brands with real-time data about consumer alcohol purchasing behaviors inside bars and restaurants and bars— all with meaningful perks and drink discounts to its member base in return for the purchase data of their transactions.
For press inquiries, please contact: Tamara@TamaraEdwards.co
SipScience is a data analytics hospitality company that provides a first to the world picture about what is happening inside bars and restaurants so consumers, alcohol venues and brands can modernize their experience.
Yahoo Finance: Data Analytics Hospitality Company Raises Funds for Bartenders Affected by COVID-19
Nashville Eater: How to Help Nashville Bar and Restaurant Workers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Food and Wine: What to Do When You’ve Been Laid Off from Your Service Job
Associated Press: Data Analytics Hospitality Company Raises Funds for Bartenders Affected by COVID-19