Join the Space Coast Chapter of the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association for the first-ever ROSE Awards! ROSE (Recognition of Service Excellence) Awards recognizes the very best front line and service individuals (excluding managers) who exemplify the following characteristics: Dependable, Passionate, Serves as a role model to peers and is committed to customer service.
2021 ROSE AWARD CATEGORIES
ROSE Award nominees include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Hotels: Front desk, housekeeping, valet, bellmen, administrative assistant, security, maintenance, engineers
- Restaurants: Chef, cook, kitchen staff, hostesses, bartenders servers
- Retail: Clerks and stock keepers
- Transportation: Drivers
*THIS LIST OF CATEGORIES IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE. NOMINEES FROM OTHER CATEGORIES MAY ALSO BE SUBMITTED.
2021 ROSE AWARD REQUIREMENTS
- Individual must be a line employee (no management or supervisor positions)
- Open to all hospitality businesses in the Space Coast
- Nominations are open to all hospitality business (do not have to be an FRLA member) and may be submitted by employees and immediate supervisors who know of worthy candidates.
- Individual must work at place of business for at least 90 days from the nomination deadline
- Individual should exemplify the following characteristics: dependable, passionate, serves as role model to peers, and committed to customer.
Reserved Table for 8 Attendees: $375
Rose (Flower) Sponsor
Reserved Table for 4, & Recognition On Flowers at Event: $500
Reserved Table for 5, Corporate Signage at Reception and on Main Event Video Screen: $600
Reserved Table for 8, Corporate Signage at Reception & On Main Event Screen and Champagne Toast: $1,000
Title Event Sponsor
Reserved Table for 8, Welcoming Introduction, Corporate Signage, & on Main Event Screen : $1500