Join the Suncoast Chapter of the Florida Restaurant and Lodging for the 11th Annual Clay Shoot! This popular Suncoast Chapter event will begin with breakfast and conclude with a luncheon at the Range Pavilion. Whether you are a first time participant or an expert shooter, you will relish this phenomenal networking opportunity and great team building event! We encourage your support for this annual fundraising event supporting hospitality education.
- 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:45-9:00 am Warm Up
- 9:15 am Range Safety Briefing
- 9:30 am Start
Each registration includes: lite breakfast, lunch at Range Pavilion, 50 shells, clays, goody bags and t-shirt
- Team of Four $350 (Four shooters)
- Individual Shooter $85 (One shooter)
- Golf Cart $40 (optional)
- Players Package $20 (purchase now online or at Two raffle tickets, and One mulligan)
- Lunch Only Ticket $15
- Rifles Available for Rental at Range
- Presenting Sponsor –$2,500
- Company recognition on signage, prominent logo on tournament t-shirt, introduction at opening of event to welcome attendees, handout in Goody Bag, station to showcase your business and network with shooters, (2) teams of four and (2) Golf Carts.
- Luncheon Sponsor –$1000
- Company recognition on tournament banner, signage at luncheon, reserved space, logo on t-shirt, opportunity to display company materials and one team of four and (1) Golf Cart.
- Breakfast Sponsor –$500 each
- Welcome shooters, company signage, logo on t-shirt, Table for Distribution of materials and one team of four.
- Goody Bag Sponsor –$300 (must provide
- Company recognition on signage, Goody Bag distribution with company materials and two shooters.
- Range Station Sponsor –$150
- Showcase your business at a station with signage while networking with participants.
For sponsorship and registration information, contact Dannette Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-642-3404.