Overall customer satisfaction is at 73.6, its lowest point in over 15 years. And since the start of the pandemic, satisfaction has been dropping like a rock. What is behind all the deteriorating customer service? Several things, such as: employee burnout, low employee morale, high employee turnover, staff shortage, poor reactive hiring, no training of new employees, supply chain issues, and not managing customer’s expectations. Which all results in angry customers. What needs to be your number one business strategy? “ BX STRONG” (Brand eXperience Strong)
Please join FRLA’s Suncoast Chapter for this special event as John relays how to:
- Turn the Great Resignation era into a Great Opportunity
- What the 2 biggest mistakes companies are making right now
- Stop calling it a labor shortage, it is a turnover crisis
- Build a culture employees love
- How to solve the WFH (work from home) quandary
- How to lead from a distance
- Make your Customer Experience your strongest competitive advantage
- Why ROX (Return on Experience) is your best ROI
Member: $45 per person
Future Member: $55 per person
Reserved Table of 8: $350 (8 attendees)
EVENT SPONSOR: $500
Sponsorship includes opportunity to welcome guests, recognition, signage with corporate logo and reserved table of 8.
PRESENTING SPONSOR: $250
Sponsorship includes recognition, signage with corporate logo and 4 event tickets.
John R. DiJulius III is considered the authority on world class Customer service and is the author of five books on customer experience. He is the president of The DiJulius Group a Customer Experience consulting firm that works with companies like Starbucks, Chick fil A, The Ritz Carlton, Nestle, and Lexus.