The restaurant industry is changing & it is more important than ever to maximize your existing kitchen and operations. In building brands with well-known celebrities who have millions of engaged followers, we are enabling restaurants to tap into a new customer base without changing their restaurant. This webinar will discuss what is a Virtual Restaurant, why now is the right time to have one in your restaurant & how Virtual Dining Concepts can make it easy and profitable for you!
- Robert Earl, Co- Founder, Virtual Dining Concepts
- Recognized as a leading figure in the hospitality, lodging, gaming and food & beverage industries, Robert Earl is the former CEO of Hard Rock Cafe and current founder / chairman of Planet Hollywood International, Inc. and Earl Enterprises, which specializes in restaurant and hospitality branding, marketing and operations with a vast collection of brick and mortar restaurants including Buca di Beppo®, Bertucci’s®, Earl of Sandwich®, Chicken Guy®, Asian Street Eats™, Mixology101™, Seaside on the Pier™, Rock & Reilly’s®, Warrior™, and Tequila Taqueria™. In 2020, Earl acquired two additional brands specializing in Italian Cuisine, Brio® Italian Grille and Bravo!® Italian Kitchen. Now together with his son, Robbie Earl, they’re leading the wave of the future of restaurants with virtual kitchens and delivery-only restaurant concepts.
- Robbie Earl, President/ Co- Founder Virtual Dining Concepts
- The second generation restaurateur inherited a passion for the restaurant business from his father and now oversees the new direction of restaurants capitalizing on the fast growing restaurant delivery trend. As head of talent partnerships, he’s honed relationships with the biggest names in Hollywood, sports, music, YouTube and digital celebrities who become full collaborators in the development and marketing of their virtual restaurant concepts. As a tech enthusiast, he’s leveraged the company’s buying power securing successful partnerships with the top delivery service platforms around the country.
- Eric Greenspan, Culinary Director, Virtual Dining Concepts
- The acclaimed chef, popular Food Network personality, Iron Chef Winner and cookbook author, leads the VDC culinary team responsible for creating crave worthy menus suited for delivery. With 20+ years of experience operating fine dining, quick service and virtual brands, Greenspan is considered the pioneer in the virtual food movement and “King of Comfort Food.” He operated several delivery-only brands under a “virtual food court” dubbed Alt/Grub/Faction in Los Angeles and wrote The Great Grilled Cheese Book: Grown-Up Recipes for a Childhood Classic (published by Ten Speed Press) and Cook Up Comfort with Eric Greenspan (published in partnership with WW).
Click HERE to learn more about Virtual Dining Concepts.