As Florida prepares for the next reopening phase, there are significant modifications from “business as usual.” Reversal reopenings modifications has caused many established to lay off or furlough their employees, in many cases, for a second time since the pandemic. As several entertainment venues reopen and restaurants increase their capacity, operators must be aware of potential employment claims in the pipeline. With these claims spearheading the next wave of insurance lawsuits, this webinar will highlight the various prevention methods they can implement while onboarding employees.
- Ways to mitigate liability as operators implement phased reopening plans
- The importance of re-examining their insurance policies to highlight to any operational changes
- What smart endorsements businesses can apply
- The pitfalls employers must avoid when navigating employment practice claims
- Luis Gazitua, Partner, JAG Insurance Group
- Omar Ali- Shamaa, Associate Attorney, Wolfe | Pincavage