We are proud to announce our 2nd Annual Pinellas Chapter ROSE Awards, September 16, 2021 at the Sandpearl Resort.
ROSE (Recognition of Service Excellence) Awards recognizes the very best front line and service individuals (excluding managers) who exemplify the following characteristics: Dependable, Passionate, Serves as a role model to peers and is committed to customer service.
2021 ROSE Award Categories
ROSE Award nominees include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Hotels: Front desk, housekeeping, valet, bellmen, administrative assistant, security, maintenance, engineers
- Restaurants: Chef, cook, kitchen staff, hostesses, bartenders servers
- Retail: Clerks and stock keepers
- Transportation: Drivers
*This list of categories is not all inclusive. Nominees from other categories may also be submitted.
2021 ROSE Award Requirements
- Individual must be a line employee (no management or supervisor positions)
- Open to all hospitality businesses in Pinellas county
- Nominations are open to all hospitality business (do not have to be an FRLA member) and may be submitted by employees and immediate supervisors who know of worthy candidates.
- Individual must work at place of business for at least 90 days from the nomination deadline
- Individual should exemplify the following characteristics: dependable, passionate, serves as role model to peers, and committed to customer.