Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, and vision products.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Ask your broker for a quote or contact Alliah.Sheta@UHG.com for more information
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
One of the most exciting and affordable programs we’ve rolled out for the Hospitality industry is our HealthiestYou program from Teladoc. For only $9 per enrolled employee per month, your team gets access to 24/7 unlimited visits for medical care via phone or video call. They also have access to unlimited visits for mental health, dermatology, nutrition, neck and back care, and expert medical opinions for no additional costs and doctors can write prescriptions when medically necessary.
There are no co-pays and the price covers the employee and their entire family. You do not need to be a UHC customer or have any health insurance to take advantage of this program. Employers need a minimum of two employees to sign up.
Here are some additional links that may be helpful:
- Here’s a link to an FAQ that should clear up any questions: https://view.highspot.com/viewer/60b9251e3f65f62e0f6e1b70
- We also have a video that will demo what your employees will experience as they set-up appointments: HealthiestYou Complete App Demo: https://view.highspot.com/viewer/60d74e44a2e3a968b4eacda7
- You can sign up your team directly today after you complete the set-up form: http://go.teladochealth.com/implementation/forms/hospitality_setup_form/
Typically it takes about 2 weeks to launch the program to your team after the set-up form has been submitted.
For customized materials to help educate your team on this program, please contact Alliah Sheta at Alliah.Sheta@UHG.com
Individual + Family Health Insurance
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to any team members who are not eligible for employer-sponsored group health coverage.
Click to download posters in English and Spanish for your team.
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS NOVEMBER 2024.
Don’t worry! If you missed the enrollment deadline in your state, you have two options:
- You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) that will allow you to apply for health insurance if you have experienced a qualifying life event. Qualifying life events can include:
- A change in your home address
- The loss of health insurance through a job, Medicaid redetermination, or aging out of a parent’s policy at age 26
- Household changes such as marriage, divorce, a death in the family, or having a baby
You have 60 days to enroll in a plan, if you qualify for an SEP. But, if you miss that 60-day window, you will have to wait until OEP to enroll in an individual health insurance policy for 2024.
- In many states you may apply for a short-term health insurance plan. Short-term health insurance coverage can be purchased for up to 364 days, and you can reapply for short-term coverage for up to 36 months in most states. Short-term health insurance plans might be a good, temporary fit for healthy people, as they will not cover pre-existing conditions like Affordable Care Act (ACA) plans.
If you do not qualify for an SEP and decide not to apply for a short-term health plan, you will have to wait until Open Enrollment 2024 begins in fall 2023.
For more information, please visit: Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association | Hospitality-Health.com or call: 1-855-626-9557.
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies
- Cards and coupons are pre-activatedand easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts here: http://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
Click to download flyers in English and Spanish for your team.
Free Mental Health Resources
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Click here to download a flyer with free resources your team.
Contact email@example.com for more information on any of these programs
or you can visit: Healthy Hospitality