how to get involved
Who can participate in Restaurant PAC?
- Individual and non-corporate business members
- Restaurant PAC can solicit contributions from individual and non-corporate business members of the National Restaurant Association or affiliated state restaurant associations. That includes sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLC's treated as partnerships under tax law, student members, etc.
- Incorporated Members
- The Restaurant PAC can solicit contributions from management, professional personnel and stockholders of incorporated members of the National Restaurant Association or affiliated state restaurant associations, only after the corporation has given prior approval for the year. Prior approval may be given only by an authorized representative with whom the National Restaurant Association or the state association normally conducts association business. Representatives from our incorporated member companies can use an online form for this purpose.
How does Restaurant PAC work?
- Restaurant PAC pools permissible resources from America's restauranteurs. That enables the industry to support candidates for federal office who believe in and support pro-restaurant policies.
How does the Restaurant PAC help meet the restaurant industry's goals?
- Government decisions impact every aspect of the restaurant industry. Sounds public policy begins with supporting and electing candidates to federal office who understand the restaurant industry and know that a healthy, robust restaurant industry translates into a stronger American economy.
How are the Restaurant PAC contributions to candidates determined?
- Restaurant PAC is governed by a committee of restaurateurs from all segments of the industry. The committee convenes throughout the year to determine the best opportunities for Restaurant PAC engagement and support.
All of the above information is provided for information purposes only.
If you have any questions, contact Annie McEniy at email@example.com