FRLA’s highest designation for hospitality safety and sanitation standards, Seal of Commitment is a promise that your restaurant or hotel meets safety and sanitation standards as designated by FRLA. Awarded establishments have invested resources to ensure that the location, staff, and guests remain safe and healthy. In a post COVID-19 atmosphere, when guests see an FRLA Seal of Commitment decal on an establishment’s door, they have confidence the business is sanitary and safe and that staff are well trained.
To qualify for the FRLA Seal of Commitment, businesses must meet the following criteria:
- All managers have a current food manager certificate;
- All employees have a current food handler certificate;
- All employees complete an FRLA COVID-19 Sanitation & Safety Course;
- Establishments meet specific sanitation standards.
Seal of Commitment benefits include the following:
- Discounted fees on customized training;
- Distinction from non-Seal of Commitment establishments for marketing and advertising;
- Seal of Commitment door decal and sign;
- Listing on dedicated FRLA web page ($1,000 value);
- Inclusion in quarterly FRLA Magazine ($400 value);
- Inclusion in Member Resources weekly email ($250 per occurrence value);
- Inclusion in FRLA CEO Annual Report ($1,000 value);
- Inclusion in FRLA/RCS social media graphics and posts ($100 per occurrence – LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter – $400 total minimum value);
- Press release including quote from FRLA President/CEO and designee ($2,000 per occurrence value);
- Added value: Coverage on Florida Hospitality TV as available ($2,000 per occurrence)
To qualify for the FRLA Seal of Commitment, complete the application below. An FRLA representative will contact you to confirm the information, schedule necessary training, and issue Seal of Commitment signage.
Seal of Commitment Application