We are proud to announce our 4th Annual Pinellas Chapter ROSE Awards, September 7, 2023 at the Sandpearl Resort.
ROSE (Recognition of Service Excellence) Awards recognizes the very best front line and service individuals (excluding managers) who exemplify the following characteristics: Dependable, Passionate, Serves as a role model to peers and is committed to customer service.
2023 ROSE Award Categories
ROSE Award nominees include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Hotels: Front desk, housekeeping, valet, bellmen, administrative assistant, security, maintenance, engineers
- Restaurants: Chef, cook, kitchen staff, hostesses, bartenders servers
- Retail: Clerks and stock keepers
- Transportation: Drivers
*This list of categories is not all inclusive. Nominees from other categories may also be submitted.
2023 ROSE Award Requirements
- Individual must be a line employee (no management or supervisor positions)
- Open to all hospitality businesses in Pinellas county
- Nominations are open to all hospitality business (do not have to be an FRLA member) and may be submitted by employees and immediate supervisors who know of worthy candidates.
- Individual must work at place of business for at least 90 days from the nomination deadline
- Individual should exemplify the following characteristics: dependable, passionate, serves as role model to peers, and committed to customer.
Make sure to join us at the event to learn who wins! Tickets may be purchased here.
Event registration deadline: 9/1/23 at 6 p.m.
ROSE Award recipients will be selected for excellent service during the past 12 months by a blue chip panel.
Winners will be presented with award, certificate and gift at awards ceremony.
Deadline to submit nominations is Friday, September 1 at 12 noon.
Pinellas ROSE Awards Nominations 2023
Nomination form for the Pinellas Chapter ROSE Awards