BENEFITS & SAVINGS
Recently recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of “The World’s Top 100 Most Innovative Companies,” Global Payments is a leading worldwide provider of payment and payroll technology services that deliver innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world. For more information, please contact Bobby Higdon at 812-989-6044 or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association affiliation.These programs are 100% free; members never pay any fees or dues! Learn more about Heartland products HERE.
UnitedHealthcare works with the National Restaurant Association and the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association (FRLA) in a strategic alliance, offering exclusive health care pricing and solutions for every size FRLA member business — including small, midsize and large employers.
Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, and vision
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek health care from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck and back pain visits.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
- Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers, who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs. Click here to learn more.
Here is a quick FAQ with some additional information https://view.highspot.com/viewer/5f2330b6a2e3a973461bb77d
LetsGetChecked At-Home Lab Testing
Diagnostics are the first step to a healthier life. 70% of treatment plans depend on diagnostic tests. LetsGetChecked provides affordable, reliable, and convenient home health lab testing services to employees for a 30% discount off retail with promo code Hospitality30.
- Avoid waiting rooms, costly physician visits, and lab fees; simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in, and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- Review your results with a qualified medical professional and discuss recommended next steps for care, including condition-focused prescriptions and ongoing monitoring, provided by the LetsGetChecked medical team.
- LetsGetChecked offers a wide range of validated, at-home testing options:
- Infectious Diseases
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
LetsGetChecked test kits require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to your team for savings! Click here to learn more letsgetchecked.7no9.net/FRLA
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies
- Cards and coupons are pre-activatedand easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts here: http://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
For more information about any of these products, please contact Moriah Murphy at email@example.com.
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
The Restaurant and Hospitality Association Benefit Trust (RHABT) is an association health plan offering medical and ancillary coverage to participating member businesses. The benefits portfolio is insured and provided by UnitedHealthcare and is available for small businesses in certain hospitality industries and geographies.
- For rating purposes small businesses are seen as a large employer.
- Large group plan designs focused on industry preference – no adjusted community rating or metallic designations.
- Members must be in one of the following SIC Codes: 5812, 5813, 7011, 7032, 7041
Free Mental Health Resources for Hospitality
- 30% increase in depression since 2020; 26.1% of Americans now suffer from anxiety https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama-health-forum/fullarticle/2778458
- S. drug overdose deaths surged nearly 30 percent in 2020 https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm
- 60% of US counties have no psychiatrist
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The FRLA Marketplace provides members one-stop shopping for their insurance needs with FRLA partners dedicated/specialists to Florida Restaurants. To Learn more about how they are Insuring and Supporting Lower Long-Term Cost with Increased Safety Within Florida’s Best Operating Restaurants visit www.FRLAinsurance.com.
Playing movies, TV, or other audiovisual content in your bar, restaurant, or hotel? Did you know that playing movies or TV in public requires a public performance license? MPLC is authorized by more than 1,000 motion picture rights holders to grant the Umbrella License®, an affordable copyright compliance solution. Get your FRLA member discount at www.mplc.com, email@example.com, or (800) 462-8855.
Address: 5455 S. Centinela Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Phone: (800) 462-8855
FRLA members receive special member propane pricing, free tank monitor plus a $500 No-Run-Out promise, four hours of free labor for scheduled service appointments, $100 in coupon savings for future propane deliveries, and patio heat customers receive the first delivery free. Contact Joe Westberg, Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org, (904)-652-6132, for more information.
Zenith is your restaurant and hotel workers’ compensation specialist. Their safety, claims and medical management staff understand the unique challenges of the hospitality industry. Zenith is committed to workplace safety and health, quality medical care, managing claim costs, and fighting fraud and abuse. Experience Zenith’s exceptional service by contacting an underwriter today at 800-226-2324.
Signal Restoration Services is your One Stop Shop. Signal is a full service national property restoration company specializing in commercial property damage restoration and prevention. We remediate fire, wind, or water damage, and other disasters for customers in several industries including Healthcare, Education, Government, Hospitality, Retail, and Industrial. With 50 years of experience in the property damage restoration industry together with our company PuroClean, we have an extensive network across the nation that enables us to respond quickly to matters such as asbestos, mold, debris clean up, water mitigation, emergency board-up, fire mitigation, and roof repairs and replacement.
Whether your project is small or large, major or minor, count on Signal Restoration Services to deliver the right solution, with Relentless Customer Service.
Turn to Signal 24/7/365 for the most efficient and effective emergency service and we will put you on the road to a successful and speedy recovery.
Synergi Partners is comprised of tax credit veterans with many years of experience serving clients of all sizes and in virtually all industries. We specialize in helping employers take advantage of federal and state tax credit programs, and we are the largest private processer of disaster relief incentives. With many businesses struggling right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Synergi Partners has developed an estimator to assess the incentives you can potentially qualify for: https://covid19.synergipartners.com/ Also, businesses impacted by Hurricane Irma or Hurricane Michael can still receive a tax credit of up to $2,400 per retained employee! Synergi Partners is offering FRLA members a free evaluation of the disaster relief tax credits. For more information, please contact Karen Freeman at (843) 245-3903 or email@example.com, or visit www.synergipartners.com/frla.
We are the foundation of all your marketing efforts. Our services are the building blocks of developing your brand. We’re not your average “promotional products” company. Our full-service approach to sourcing products provides limitless ways to connect with your audience. If you can think it, we can brand it. Our dedicated team of sourcing experts work closely with your team to understand project goals, budgets, and timelines. With a massive network of suppliers, our mission is to find the most engaging branded products on the market. Our web-based stores and portals are customizable to meet your ordering workflows, resulting in faster response times without bogging down internal resources. Stop worrying about where you’re going to store everything, who’s responsible for packaging, or if you’re getting the best shipping rates. We’ll store your swag in our warehouse, fulfill orders as they come in, and provide analytics on all activity. For more information, please contact Laura Sellers at 1-877-567-9177 or Laura.Sellers@TeamBrandit.com and reference your Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association affiliation for 20% off on your first order and 10% off on all recurring orders.. Learn more about The Brandit Agency Here.
ShareAble For Hires
Online Employment Background Screening for Small Businesses
Ever wish you could run an employment background check on your candidate fast and hire them on the spot? You can, with TransUnion ShareAble.
- Sign up Now: Create a FREE account and screen immediately with no waiting to start.
- Reports Now: Get criminal, Identity and credit reports (where allowed) in minutes.
- Hire Now: With near instant background checks, you can hire on-the-spot
Don’t lose your new hire because of delays in background check reporting. Make your next hire on the spot with ShareAble.
Starting at $25. Reports in minutes. Screen today! https://hires.shareable.com/frla
Sign up today for a FREE web listing on VISITFLORIDA.com, the No. 1 website for planning a vacation to Florida. Your web listing will feature your business name, address, phone number, direct link to your website and one photo.
FRLA’s new standard for hospitality safety and sanitation practices, the FRLA Seal of Commitment, demonstrates that establishments meet thorough safety and sanitation standards. When guests see an FRLA Seal of Commitment sticker on an establishment’s door, they can be confident the business is taking the necessary steps to be sanitary and safe, and staff are well trained.
To learn more about the FRLA Seal of Commitment and to apply for designation, visit frla.org/sealofcommitment.
CREATE AN IMPACT WITH RESTAURANTS & HOTELS: Are you looking for a NEW way to interact and engage with Top Restaurant & Hotel Decision Makers in Florida? The Association Partner, FRLA’s Newest Partner, has a few new programs that have proven to be very successful for a number of other associations, and we’re confident you’ll be in good hands. To learn more about how your company can be involved, contact Case Aldridge, Director of Business Development – Case@theassociationpartner.com
Celebrating over 79 years of service to songwriters, composers, music publishers and businesses, Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI®) is a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music. BMI represents the public performance rights in over 15 million musical works created and owned by more than one million songwriters, composers, and music publishers. FRLA restaurant & bar members, licensed on BMI’s EDE1 license, can receive up to 20% off their annual BMI fees. Visit www.BMI.com/ede for more information.
Restaurants and hotels in the state of Florida are being sued at an alarming rate for their websites not being accessible for those with disabilities (The Americans with Disabilities Act). Adally has a suite of accessibility solutions that are affordable and can get you on the road to being compliant.
Adally offers a great discount for being a member of the FRLA.
Contact Adally and get a homepage scan of your website today for free by visiting: HTTPS://ADALLY.COM/FRLA or calling 877-786-4269.
Dell has a unique offer just for members. Save up to 40% on OptiPlex, Latitude, Precision, Workstations and PowerEdge Servers. Please call 1-800-757-8442 or visit www.Dell.com/FRLA to receive your savings as a FRLA Member.
Complimentary National Restaurant Association Membership. Receive benefits offered through the National Restaurant Association, including industry trends, services, and more. Call 800-424-5156 or visit Restaurant.org/Membership/Tools-Solutions.
- The economic outlook for restaurants
- Workforce trends to inform recruitment & retention strategy
- The latest operation and menu trends
- What restaurant consumers want and what they expect
- Restaurant industry sales will hit $899 billion in 2020, up 4% over 2019 (1.2% adjusted for inflation).
- Restaurant sales will grow thanks to an expanding economy and positive consumer sentiment. Both support spending in restaurants.
- Consumers’ pent-up demand for restaurants is high; nearly half of consumers say they aren’t using restaurants as often as they’d like.
- The restaurant sales forecast for 2021
- Operational changes including off-premises business and accelerated tech adoption
- Consumer influencers, opinions and intentions
- Food & menu trends including best sellers
- Employment levels by state
- And more…
The National Restaurant Association has been at work consulting industry experts, conducting research and compiling the drivers that will shape the restaurant industry in the next 10 years. We present a big-picture outlook on the economy, the workforce, and consumer of the future; share a series of probable scenarios for 13 business attributes; and identify 10 disruptors we think could shake things up. READ REPORT HERE.