The Impacts of Data Privacy Legislation on the Florida Business Community
Held in conjunction with Associated Industries of Florida’s Annual Conference, the 2021 Florida Business Forum is brought to you by a group of business trade associations and thousands of their diverse members across the state. This year’s Forum will focus on efforts to educate policy makers and business leaders on the impacts of data privacy legislation on the Florida business community.
We’re excited to announce the dates for the 2021 National Restaurant Association Public Affairs Conference, the restaurant industry’s most important annual policy gathering.
Join the National Restaurant Association for the 35th annual Public Affairs Conference, April 20, 2021. Every spring, the restaurant industry comes together in Washington D.C., to meet with Congress on issues impacting our industry.
And while we can’t meet in person this year, there has never been a more critical time for our industry to come together with one voice to advocate for our industry.
With the new administration in D.C., and in light of the industry’s continued suffering during this unprecedented pandemic, our collective voice is needed now more than ever. We must educate our lawmakers—new and established—about the impact of COVID-19 on our industry and the steps Congress should (or shouldn’t) take to help us survive and eventually thrive once the pandemic passes.
Hear from political analysts, industry leaders, and lawmakers on key issues impacting the restaurant industry. If you’ve never attended the conference in the past, this virtual Public Affairs Conference is a great way to get involved for the first time.
View current conference agenda here. It will be updated frequently as we confirm the schedule.
If you have questions on the conference, please email email@example.com.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Contact Mia Roberts.
For questions regarding the 2021 Public Affairs Conference, contact Lindsey Miller.
Our preferred industry partners will be paired with VIP golfers for a day of unparalleled relationship-building opportunities.
Join us the night before from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate for the Golf Reception.
For more information, contact Ashley Gholston, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, September 20th:
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd
Championsgate, FL 33896
Happy Hour at David’s Club & Lobby Bar: 6:00- 8:00 PM
*Beer & Wine Drink Tickets will be Provided
Tuesday, September 21st:
ChampionsGate Golf Club
8575 White Shark Blvd
Davenport FL 33896
Schedule of Events:
- Check-in/Breakfast Served: 7:30 AM
- Announcements: 8:45 AM
- Shotgun Start (Scramble Format): 9:00 AM
- Play ends: 2:15 PM (all other holes will be marked as Par)
- Cards in: 2:30 PM (for a chance to win)
- Awards Luncheon: 2:45 PM
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd, Championsgate, FL. 33896
- Group Room Rate: $150 a night (Group Rate includes $10 Resort Service Charge)
- Complimentary Self-Parking for overnight stays
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card at the time of booking, and a one night’s stay plus tax deposit due upon booking
- Cancellation Policy: guaranteed reservations not cancelled 5 days prior to arrival date will be subject to a one night room and tax cancellation fee.
- *Room block cut off date: 9/6. There is still inventory at the hotel over our dates outside of our block and reservations has offered for any additional attendees who need a room after today are advised to call 1-800THEOMNI (800-843-6664) and reference the group name “FRLA Golf Tournament” to get the rate of $150 per night. If the attendee does not reference the group name, the reservationist will book you outside the group block.