As the labor market continues to be a struggle for the hospitality industry, what steps are we taking to recruit our future employees? The hospitality industry is fun, has room for growth and is a wonderful career. How do we grow interest in our jobs? How do we convey that future employment in the hospitality industry is rewarding? How do we get people interested in our jobs? This workshop will explore our industry (both pros and cons) and how can communicate our message consistently and how to develop interest for the future.
- What are the challenges of our industry?
- What can be done to market our industry jobs?
- What can we do to develop interest in our industry?
- How can we improve our image? (i.e. low payrates and long hours)
- What support can FRLA provide to make these ideas easier to be actionable?
- Develop talking points to unify our message.
Bring your ideas and we will workshop and share with each other.