Please complete the information on this application. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Chapman, FRLA Northeast Regional Director, email@example.com or 904-574-2259.
Applications must be submitted with all supporting documentation by: June 30, 2022.
FRLA Northeast Chapter: Hospitality or Culinary College programs within the State of Florida Scholarship Application
Hospitality or Culinary College programs within the State of Florida
• Student must be enrolled at any Hospitality or Culinary college program within the State of Florida
• Student must have at least a 2.75 cumulative GPA
• Student must have successfully completed two semesters of college
• Student must have graduated from a high school or college program, currently reside or immediate family resides in Baker, Clay, Duval, Putnam, Nassau, or St. Johns county.
• Up to two scholarships will be awarded ranging from $1,000-$3,000. Applications are accepted July-September for Spring tuition and will be awarded in November/December.
• FSCJ Students ONLY- If awarded the scholarship, the funds will be deposited into the student’s tuition account. This scholarship can only be used towards tuition and textbooks. Proof of enrollment will be required.