Limit customer entry to 50% of capacity.
Stagger and limit seating to ensure seated parties are separated by a distance of at least 6 feet.
Encourage restaurants to continue and expand take-out and delivery services.
Screen all employees and prohibit entry for employees that answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Have you returned from international travel or been on a cruise within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has returned from international travel or been on a cruise within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in any gathering of 50 people or more in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled to any area known to have high numbers of positive cases of COVID-19, including but not limited to California, Washington, New York, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C.?
- Have you experienced signs or symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath?
BARS AND NIGHTCLUBS
All bars and nightclubs throughout the state will close for the next 30 days.