TALLAHASSEE –The Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (FRLA) is proud to announce its Director of Membership, Dannette Lynch, has been appointed Second Vice Chair of the International Society of Hotel Associations (ISHA). ISHA represents the unified voice of state lodging associations in collaboration with national industry partners and provides professional development and networking opportunities for lodging association executives.
Dannette Lynch has been involved with ISHA for the past eight years and has served on the board for the past four years as Member-at-Large. Throughout her membership, Lynch has continued her involvement as a conference host, a co-chair of programming for two annual conferences, and a conference presenter at several events. Lynch also maintains an extensive career in the Florida hospitality and tourism industry. In addition to her position as the Director of Membership for FRLA, Lynch is also the Regional Director for the Pinellas, Hillsborough, Suncoast, Space Coast, and Volusia chapters.
“I am honored that FRLA has provided me this opportunity to represent our association on a national level, working with other partner states, hotel brands, and industry partners across the country,” said Lynch. “I am able to provide information that benefits our Association and share FRLA’s efforts nationwide. This partnership greatly benefits our industry as we work together to strengthen hospitality and tourism in Florida and across the U.S.”
Others serving on the ISHA Board of Directors include:
- Chair of Board of Directors: Paul Sacco, President & CEO, Massachusetts Lodging Association
- 1st Vice Chair: Lynn Minges, President & CEO, North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Secretary/Treasurer: John Longstreet, President & CEO, Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Assn.
- Immediate Past Chair: Mindy Hanan, President & CEO, Alabama Restaurant & Hospitality Assn.
Members at Large include:
- Scott Joslove, President, Texas Hotel & Lodging Association
- Alicia Maltby, Executive Director, Alaska Hotel and Lodging Association
- Chris Hardman, Director of Government Affairs & Membership, Georgia Hotel & Lodging Assn.
- Heather Singleton, Chief Operating Officer, Rhode Island Hospitality Association.